- In the words of Rudolf Dreikurs, “A child needs encouragement like a plant needs water.” Your organization appears to freely pour the life giving water of encouragement to the students entrusted to your care”.
- “I do not know what I would have done had I not found Menta. My daughter has felt very supported and feels the school is the right fit for her. I so appreciate everything you all do!”
- “I heard my child read for the first time ever the other night”.
- “We appreciate how safe our child feels here.”
- “My husband and I just love you guys. We have seen tremendous progress in our son and thank you guys so much for everything you do for him”
- “Our son is using his words more at home.”
- “I know you care because of the calls and home visits. Most principals don’t come out to the homes anymore.”
- “Thank you for taking the time to not only work with students but also encouraging and supporting the families.”
- “Thank you for helping my son graduate.”
- “This school is so flexible. You guys have gone over and above for my granddaughter.
- “Since our son has been with you, his frequency of behaviors at home and in the program have decreased so much.”
- “I never thought she would get a job and I can’t believe she is doing it. I’m so proud of her. Thank you guys for your help in getting her there.”
- “I have the utmost faith in your team to do what is needed for my son. It’s refreshing to have confidence in a program.”
- “The services you provide are unlike I’ve ever seen. Here our son struggled to come to school and now he’s coming 86% of the time. We are so grateful.”
- “Thank you to Cornerstone and the whole staff. I couldn’t be more happier with the school and staff, you guys are so caring and wonderful. Dropping off work or just goodies, it was great to see your faces. Thanks to Ms. Gina and Ms. Joy for the zoom classes, Ms. Beck for being Wyatt’s Aid and van driver and arranging your husband to stop by with Ameren. Wyatt enjoyed that. To Ms. Finn, riding the van and Wyatt calling you the Grinch, that always made him laugh. Ms. Lape for being Wyatt’s Aid and van driver. To Mr. Polus who would show up driving the van and Wyatt would say, what the heck. Ms. Del Paso miss seeing your face and talking with you. Ms. Cameron for dropping off all the paperwork and goodies. And Mr Brimberry, where would we be without you. You are an amazing teacher, Wyatt was grinning ear to ear the day you showed up on the van. Ms. Prince thank you for calling and checking on Wyatt. Thanks to rest of the staff that had a part in Wyatt’s school year. And to Ms Meyers thank you for having such a great school and staff. Thank you all for the love and support you all showed Wyatt over the year. Couldn’t be happier. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER”
- I just REALLY wanted to say thank you for the the birthday cakes and goodies received today! This really meant a lot to him to receive this. He said it felt like his birthday again!! Thank you Thank you Thank you again to you and EVERYONE involved for this, it was TRULY moment for my son🏽
YOU GUYS ROCK!!